Hey! I'm 25 years old. Training for my FIRST half marathon - The Historic Marine Corps Half! I'll blog while I train - here we go!
I haven’t really been weighing myself because, as I get used to portion sizes, etc I find I binge occasionally. (yikes!) today my goal is one week binge free - suggestions?
- toddhudak answered: I try to keep daily tabs— this helps me because I travel so much.
- stishtastic answered: I don’t weigh myself. Well, sometimes outta curiosity, but I go by how my clothes fit, and how my body feels. Much healthier that way!
- transluzent answered: i weigh myself 1 or 2x in the time-span of 2 months. it’s only to see if my weight stays steady, i’m not trying to lose.
- fiture likes this
- arcanex answered: once a week (: its hard because i just want to keep checking but you’ll actually see progress if you check once a week (:
- greenstreethooligann answered: I’ll only weigh myself once a week. Your body fluctuates and it ends up being discouraging to weigh in daily. That’s what I’ve found at least
- beckyruns13point1 posted this